This Easter, we have a whole host of activities taking place for all the family to make the most of the better cycling weather!
Starting with our Easter courses from the 5th to the 14th April, we have the following courses taking place:
– Kids ‘Learn 2 Ride’
– Kids ‘Fun Skills Development’
– Bikeability Levels 1, 2 and 3
Don’t worry adults! We have something for you too over the holidays with our Women Only Confidence Booster courses for those who can cycle but need that extra helping hand to gain assurance.
As well as our courses, we will be in Cassiobury Park as a part of the Considerate Cycling in Cassiobury Park initiative with a host of taster sessions, information and services readily available:
– Wed 6 April (2pm – 3:50pm) – Adult/Kids Learn to Ride (4 x 20-min taster sessions) and information stall
– Wed 6 April (5pm – 7pm) – Rolling Obstacle Skills Taster, Dr Bike and information stall
– Fri 8 April (2pm – 3:45pm) – Rolling Obstacle Skills Taster and information stall
– Tue 12 April (10am – 11:45am) – Rolling Obstacle Skills Taster and information stall
– Thurs 14 April (10am – 11:50am) – Adult/Kids Learn to Ride (4 x 20-min taster sessions) and information stall
– Sun 17 April from 10am to 12pm – Dr Bike mechanic service
PLUS, we have lots of special family fun on Easter Sunday in Cassiobury Park, with Free Trishaw Rides for the elderly and disabled – find out more and book a slot. The ever-popular Cassiobury Park Family Special Ride also returns and welcomes kids and bikes of any size – from tag-a-longs to balance bikes, trikes and bike seats. Both are popular, and you will need to book to be sure of your slot – follow the links above to find out more and secure your place.
Our exciting new Mini Town in front of the Watford Cycle Hub will be open over the Easter for use – come and make the most of our state-of-the-art facility with road signs, tarmac surfaces with road paint, a roundabout and much more!
Learning how to cycle safely has never been so much fun!