8 Jun 2019 - 09:30 to 23:30
at Stevenage Cycle Hub, Fairlands Valley Park, Stevenage
Cost per person £40.00
Methods of payment is BACS or in person by cash or card.
- This is for women who can ride 50 meters or more but are not confident and would like to develop their skills.
- By the end of the course you should have a better understanding of gears, built up enough skills and confidence to ride longer distances as part of a group.
- Bikes are available to hire at £7.50 per session, helmets available to use free of charge
- The course will comprise 3 sessions. 09:30 – 11:30
- Session 1 Saturday 8th June 2019
- Session 2 Saturday 15th June 2019
- Session 3 Saturday 22nd June 2019
- We reserve the right to reduce the course or reschedule if there are insufficient numbers.