2 Mar 2019 - 10:00 to 11:30
at Watford Cycle Hub, Chaffinch Lane, Watford
Cost per person £40.00
Methods of payment is BACS or in person by cash or card.
- For those who have never learnt to ride and have little or no confidence or skills on a bike.
- By the end of the course, you will have gained sufficient skills and confidence to take part in ‘traffic free’ rides
- This course has a high instructor to participant ratio (1:3)
- The course will include three Saturday sessions, 10:00 – 11:30am
- Saturday 2nd, 9th & 16th March
- Bikes are available to hire at £5 per session, helmets available to use free of charge
- Please note that we reserve the right to reschedule if there are insufficient numbers