7 Apr 2014 - 09:30 to 11:30
at Watford Cycle Hub, The Pavilion, Chaffinch Lane, Watford
Book & purchase a seat on the L1 course with 10% discount (proof will be required on attendance) £ #_EVENTPRICE2 (balance payable in advance)
Book & purchase a seat on the L1 course £ #_EVENTPRICE1Please note that due to new bank charges our preferred methods of payment are BACs and PayPal.
Kids Holiday Bikeability Course!
Kids will enjoy learning the skills and developing the confidence to ride their bikes on today’s roads
Cost £40 for the week or £10 for L1 only 10% discount available for WCHT residents, job seekers, NUS card holders
- L1 can be done as a standalone course for a charge of £10 but those registering only for L2 must also register for L1 course or confirm you have previously taken and passed a L1 course, certificate proof to be provided in advance.
- Highway consent form must be completed and returned before the start of the course. Download the WCH Highway consent form.
- Book onto Course L1 is on Monday 7th April 9.30-11.30 – £10
- Book onto Course L2 only Tuesday 8th April to Friday 11th April 9.30 -10.45 – £32
- Course L1 +L2 (Whole Week) is Monday to Friday 7th-11th April – £40
For more details drop into Watford Cycle Hub or contact Fiona
tel: 01923-223-994 / 07847-172-279