E-Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 11th September 2023
These terms and conditions set out the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and redemption of physical and E-Gift Vouchers, these are in addition to our standard Terms & Conditions and relate specifically to the sale of E-Gift Vouchers.
These terms and conditions apply to the E-Gift Vouchers purchased online through our website and E-Gift Vouchers purchased in-store at our Cycle Hub.
Watford Cycle Hub Ltd (we / us) reserve the right to update and change these terms and conditions at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Cycle Hub E-Gift Voucher constitutes acceptance of our Terms & Conditions, so it is suggested that you read these carefully.
- Purchasing an E-Gift Voucher
- A valid email address is required to purchase and receive a, E-Gift Voucher.
- E-Gift Vouchers ordered through our website or in-store will be delivered automatically to the email address specified at the time of ordering.
- Please make sure that the email address is correct, as we cannot be held responsible if as a result somebody other than the intended recipient receives and uses the E-Gift Voucher.
- Receipt of your purchased E-Gift Voucher is usually instantaneous. Please check your spam folder or ask the recipient to do so if it is not received, and notify us as soon as you become aware. Providing the balance has not been used, we can cancel and re-issue a replacement E- Gift Voucher for the same value with the same validity.
- Promotional and discounted rates, offered in-store or online, do not apply to the purchase of E-Gift Vouchers; this includes any longer-term discounts offered to groups, sponsors, Cycle Hub staff & volunteers.
- E-Gift Voucher Validity period
- E-Gift Vouchers are valid for a maximum of 24 months from the point of issue or to the date stated on the voucher itself, whichever is sooner.
- Expiry dates are not extendable, expired vouchers will not be accepted. An E-Gift voucher cannot be used to purchase a further E-Gift voucher.
- An E-Gift Voucher expires automatically once its balance reaches zero.
- Responsibility and Lost E-Gift Vouchers
- You are responsible for the safe keeping and security of the E-Gift Voucher, we cannot accept any responsibility for misuse or loss of the E-Gift Voucher arising from, but not limited to:
- unauthorised access to the recipient email account
- the actions of any other individual that may have authorised access to the recipient email account.
- the forwarding of the E-Gift Voucher email/16-19 digit number/QR code and its subsequent use
- financial losses arising from fraud
- deletion of the E-Gift Voucher email or filtration of the email into an inaccessible junk or spam filter
- loss or non-receipt of the E-Gift Vouchers arising from the misconfiguration of your email account or any factor reasonably within your control that prevents the E-Gift Voucher from being delivered to your email account.
- We encourage you/the recipient to register the E-Gift Voucher. Benefits of registering the Voucher:
- Registered Vouchers can be cancelled and re-issued if lost.
- Holders can check their Voucher balance.
- E-Gift Voucher validity period
- The voucher is valid at Watford Cycle Hub and Cycle Hubs trading under Watford Cycle Hub Ltd only.
- E-Gift vouchers may to be used to pay for the whole of or any part of an in-store purchase.
- E-Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- Altered or damaged vouchers will not be accepted
- E-Gift Voucher redemption process
- The E-Gift Voucher must be presented in person at the time of redemption in a form where the 16-19 digit voucher code is visible and the QR code can be scanned at our till. We can read / scan the E-Gift Voucher from your device or in a printed format. We will not accept vouchers via telephone.
- Presentation of a valid, unaltered electronic or printed E-Gift Voucher will be subject to an on-site verification process and is subject to validation prior to redemption in all circumstances.
- All training sessions and events are subject to availability and if there’s no availability showing on the website, Cycle Hub staff can indicate when the next training course or event is likely to run.
- We will advise you of any residual balance at the time of redemption or at your enquiry in person at one of our Cycle Hub stores.
- Refunds where the E-Gift Voucher is used
- Where products or services are purchased in full or in part with an E-Gift Voucher and later returned or refunded, monies owing will be returned to the E-Gift Voucher if still active, or a new E-Gift Voucher will be credited with the amount originally redeemed from the original E-Gift Voucher, which will carry the same expiry date as the original E-Gift Voucher.
- Data protection and Privacy
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.