COVID-19 and changes to your Cycle Hub
As the UK Government removes further restrictions across the country, all of us at the Cycle Hubs are dedicated to keeping our customers, riders, and workers safe. We have survived thanks to the help of patrons and have only managed to do this with the implementation of certain practices such as social distancing and mask wearing to keep everyone safe. We will continue to implement certain rules but will review these depending on the situation. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
Please continue to do the following for the time being
- Wear masks in our Cycle Hubs unless you are exempt – using outdoor areas without a mask is fine.
- Scan in via our QR code upon entry – this ensures all people will be contacted upon the news of a positive Covid-19 test result from both customers and workers.
- Use hand sanitisers provided in our Cycle Hubs to prevent the spread of infection.
- Do not visit our Cycle Hubs if you have symptoms, are meant to be isolating because of a Covid-19 contact, or if you have tested positive for Covid-19.
We’ll use this page to let you know what’s on and what’s not.
Last updated: 21st July 2021
- Workshop servicing and repair, please book in advance.
- Café at Watford Cycle Hub (takeaway only) – sit down outside in groups of 6.
- One-to-one training is now available to book.
- Group rides such as Breeze, Guided Rides and Ride Social. Visit the British Cycling Let’s Ride website and search by postcode.
- Group events for up to 6 people.
- Popular adult training courses like Absolute Beginners are due to begin in August. Register your interest.
If you’d like to join our friendly rides or know as soon as booking for group training, or social rides are open. The best way to keep in touch is to follow us on social media or sign up to our email newsletter.
- Cycle maintenance training.