COVID-19 and changes to your Cycle Hub
The UK Government classifies cycle shops as essential businesses, keeping the nation moving in a safe and environmentally friendly way, and as a result we’re permitted to remain open during lock-down and tier-restricted periods.
- Our workshops at both Watford and Leavesden Cycle Hubs are open for servicing and repair, and you can book a slot easily online.
- One to One training is open for booking.
- Watford Café is open for takeaway hot & cold drinks, snacks and ICE CREAM!
We’ll use this page to let you know what’s on and what’s not and also to set out the precautions we need you to take when visiting one of our Cycle Hubs, which are set out below
Last updated: 21st April 2021
- Workshop servicing and repair, please book in advance.
- Café at Watford Cycle Hub (takeaway only) – sit down outside in groups of 6.
- One-to-one training is now available to book.
- Group rides such as Breeze, Guided Rides and Ride Social. Visit the British Cycling Let’s Ride website and search by postcode.
Group events for up to 6 people return from 29th March.
- Popular adult training courses like Absolute Beginners will begin soon. Register your interest.
If you’d like to join our friendly rides, or know as soon as booking for group training, or social rides are open – the best way to keep in touch is to follow us on social media or sign up to our email newsletter.
- Cycle maintenance training.
When visiting one of our Cycle Hubs….
- If you have been told to self-isolate and should be at home, you are not permitted to enter the Cycle Hub.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 then please stay at home and seek appropriate guidance. If we have your bike or it’s booked in for a service, please call us and let us know.
- Observe social distancing requirements as specified on in-store notices and as requested by our staff.
- Face coverings must be worn in compliance with the government directive.
- Use the provided hand sanitiser on entering and exiting the Cycle Hub.