COVID 19 and changes to your Cycle Hub
The UK Government classifies cycle shops as essential businesses, keeping the nation moving in a safe and environmentally friendly way, and as a result we’re permitted to remain open during lockdown and tier-restricted periods.
We’ll use this page to let you know what’s on and what’s not and also to set out the precautions we need you to take when visiting one of our Cycle Hubs, which are set out below
Last updated: Monday 11th January 2021
- Group cycle training
- One-to-one training
- Guided social, and Breeze rides
- Cycle maintenance training
When visiting one of our Cycle Hubs….
- If you have been told to self-isolate and should be at home, you are not permitted to enter the Cycle Hub.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 then please stay at home and seek appropriate guidance. If we have your bike or it’s booked in for a service, please call us and let us know.
- Observe social distancing requirements as specified on in-store notices and as requested by our staff.
- Face coverings must be worn in compliance with the government directive.
- Use the provided hand sanitiser on entering and exiting the Cycle Hub.